Hello, today we’ll talk about the “ASHLEIGH CUMMINGS DIET PLAN” and the “ASHLEIGH CUMMINGS WORKOUT ROUTINE.” Before we get into that, let’s take a look at Ashleigh Cummings’ life and body statistics.
Ashleigh Cummings is an Australian actress best known for her role as Robin Mathers in the film “Tomorrow When the War Began,” for which she was nominated for an Australian Film Institute Award for Best Young Actor in 2010.
Ashleigh Cummings spent the first 12 years of her life in Saudi Arabia before moving to Australia with her family. She drew the audience’s attention in 2010 when she portrayed Robin Mathers in Tomorrow, The War Began. Her entire family moved to Sydney, Australia, when she was 12 years old, and she graduated from Wenona School.
She was named one of the Heath Ledger Scholarship 2015 finalists. Cummings won the Best Actress Award at the 2016 Debut Film Award in Venice Film Festival for her performance in the 2016 film “Hounds of Love.”
She is a well-known celebrity who flaunts a hot and sexy body. She works hard to maintain her fitness and eats a simple, healthy diet. Here’s Ashleigh’s detailed diet and workout routine for maintaining her toned physique.
We focused on Ashleigh Cummings workout routine, diet plan, exercise routine, fitness regime, gym routine, Ashleigh Cummings age, Ashleigh Cummings height, Ashleigh Cummings weight, Ashleigh Cummings body stats, Ashleigh Cummings workout video, and Ashleigh Cummings Instagram photos in this article. Let’s take a look at Ashleigh Cummings’ body measurements, workout routine, and eating habits.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (168 cm approx)|
|Weight||120 lbs(55 kg approx)|
|Bra cup size||34B|
Diet Plan of Ashleigh Cummings
Ashleigh Cummings does not believe in extreme dieting and instead prefers to eat a well-balanced and healthy diet. The diet plan of Ashleigh Cummings includes: –
- She believes that eating only organic foods keeps her healthy and helps her lose weight.
- Ashleigh Cummings’ food is constantly changing and she does not eat the same thing every day.
- She enjoys Muesli and Fresh Fruit Salad with Yogurt for breakfast, as well as boiled eggs with avocado and rye toast.
- Lemonade or Green Tea with Almonds, Pecans, and Walnuts as a snack
- Her lunch was a combination of crispy dishes and fresh salads.
- She eats a healthy dinner consisting of fish or salmon, as well as salads.
- Every day, Ashleigh Cummings consumes 3 to 5 liters of water.
- Sweets, junk food, and red meat are all things she avoids.
- Ashleigh Cummings does not consume alcoholic beverages and abhors smoking.
Workout Routine of Ashleigh Cummings
Ashleigh Cummings is a woman who is always on the go. She also balances her work with a daily workout routine, but she enjoys training and sticking to her workout routines without fail. The following is a list of Ashleigh Cumming’s workout routine:
- Ashleigh Cummings begins her day by running on a treadmill for 30 minutes.
- After cardio, she does squats and lunges.
- Ashleigh Cummings also does lightweight resistance training.
- Strength training and lifting are included in a 30-minute circuit training session.
- Ashleigh also practices yoga on a daily basis to maintain her physical and mental health.
- She works out every day with Pilates and Spinning.
- She also stays active by playing beach volleyball, which has also helped her lose weight.
- Trekking and swimming are two of Ashleigh Cummings’ favorite activities.
- She also incorporates boxing into her workouts. This is the workout routine of Ashleigh Cummings.
Also Read: Terri Harper, Affaf Buslach