Tayler Holder’s Workout and Diet Plan: Tayler Holder is a singer, YouTuber, Tik-Tokker, and influencer best known for his Tik-Tok videos with a variety of Tik-Tokkers.

Tayler Holder has amassed a sizable fan base, with more than 6 million Instagram followers. Aside from all of that, Tayler Holder is known for having a sexy body physique. So, if you’re looking for the Tayler Holder workout and diet plan, keep reading.

Tayler Holder: Height, Weight, Body Measurements

Height  6 ft
Weight  75-79 kg
Age  24 years
Chest  43-44 inch
Waist  32 inch
Biceps  14-15 inch

Tayler Holder: Diet Plan

Tayler Holder now eats a healthy meal; he still snacks and eats whatever he wants, but he now eats more healthily. So it’s almost like Kevin Hart, Dwayne Johnson, and the like.

They eat healthy 80-90 percent of the time and indulge in their favorite foods the remaining 10%. Unfortunately, I was unable to locate Tayler Holder’s special diet, so I will provide you with a diet that I have devised for you to achieve a body similar to Tayler Holder’s.

Tayler Holder’s diet consists of the following foods:

Breakfast

  • Eggs boiled
  • Chicken sausage
  • Juice

Snack

  • Protein shake

Lunch

  • Chicken breast
  • Veggies
  • A small bowl of rice

Evening Snack

  • Avocado toast

Dinner

  • Salmon
  • Veggies
  • Salad

Workout Routine for Tayler Holder

Tayler Holder is a social media influencer who began his career on Tik-Tok before moving on to YouTube. He was a member of the Sway house prior to 2019 and then left.

Collaboration and friendship, on the other hand, continued unabated. Fans adore Tayler Holder’s appearance in addition to his videos and content. So, if you’re interested in learning more about his workout and how he stays in such a fit and healthy state, keep reading.

Tayler Holder was now one of the typical teenagers who began to change his body through weight training. On YouTube, he can be seen working out with Sway House in a few videos.

You can look them up if you want, but he’s only done weight training so far. However, as you may be aware, a fight erupted between YouTube and Tik-tok, in which Tayler Holder was one of the participants.

So he started boxing as well; I’m not lying when I say that the whole thing about them boxing is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen.

It’s also why Jake Paul keeps growing by taking on opponents he knows he can beat. Anyway, Tayler Holder is also doing his boxing routine in this video, as you can see.

To get a body like Tayler Holder’s, you’ll need to lift weights, strengthen your core, do cardio, and box. So let’s get started with a routine that I believe will help you achieve Tayler Holder’s physique.

Tayler Holder’s workout includes the following:

Cardio + Strength Training

We’ll begin with a 15-20 minute cardio warm-up that includes running or rowing. After that, you can switch to any other cardio exercise you want, but I recommend that you stick with this one. After that, we’ll start the weight-training routine; for the weight-training routine, I recommend that you do it for about four days.

Sets: 3-4

Reps: 12-15

Chest and Triceps

  • Push-ups
  • Bench press
  • Dumbbell press to flyes
  • Cable flyes
  • Triceps pushdowns
  • Triceps skull crusher
  • Triceps dips

Back and Biceps

  • Pull-ups
  • Cable rows
  • Lat pulldowns
  • Barbell rows
  • Dumbbell curls
  • Rope biceps curls
  • Hammer curls

Shoulder and Delts

  • Dumbbell shoulder press
  • Dumbbell lateral raises
  • Front raise
  • Cable upright rows
  • Shoulder shrugs
  • Bent-over dumbbell lateral raises
  • Delt flyes

Lower body 

  • Warm-up (deadlifts)
  • Deadlifts to dumbbell sumo squats
  • Hack squats to walking lunges
  • Stiff leg deadlift to squat variation
  • Leg extension to curls

Core + Boxing

For the next three days, we’ll fill it with an hour of boxing and a quick core circuit routine. Now, for boxing, I recommend joining a boxing gym; many of them only allow you to work out three to four days a week.

So you can join a gym and begin sparring with the trainer, doing heavy bag workouts, and so on. We’ll do a quick circuit core routine after you finish boxing, in which we’ll repeat the circuit three times.

Circuits: 3

Reps: 20

Rest time after the circuit: 60-90 seconds

  • Crunches
  • Cross crunches
  • Leg raises
  • V-ups
  • Plank twister
  • Plank hold