Let’s learn a little bit about Karim Benzema before we get into his workout routine and diet plan. Karim Mostafa Benzema is Karim Benzema’s full name. He is a professional footballer from Lyon, France, who was born on December 19, 1987. Karim Benzema is a striker for Real Madrid in Spain and the French national team.
Karim Benzema’s parents are Algerian-born French citizens. Hafid Benzema, Benzema’s father, was born in Tigzirt, Algeria, and Wahida Djebbara, Benzema’s mother, was born and raised in Lyon. Benzema is the third youngest of eight siblings in the family. Karim dated Analicia Chaves, but the relationship ended. He began dating Cora Gauthier, a French model, in 2016, but the relationship ended in May 2017.
He began his football career at the age of eight with Bron Terraillon SC, his hometown club. Friends gave him the nickname Coco while he was at the club, and after scoring two goals in an Under-10 match against Lyon Youth Academy, he began to attract the attention of the city’s largest club.
Karim Benzema made his senior international debut on March 28, 2007, and played for France in the 2008 UEFA European Football Championship and the 2012 UEFA European Football Championship. In addition, he was a member of the French team that competed in the 2014 FIFA World Cup. He has over 80 caps to his name, but was left out of the squads for the 2010 FIFA World Cup and the 2016 UEFA European Championship.
Karim Benzema was to create a lean yet muscular for a high-intensity weight training and cruel workout and diet schedule, Karim Benzema was to create a lean yet muscular for a high-intensity weight training and cruel workout and diet schedule, Karim Benzema was to create a lean yet muscular for a high-intensity Karim Benzema’s workout routine, diet plan, fitness regime, Karim Benzema body secrets, Karim Benzema abs workout tips, Karim Benzema legs workout tips, and Karim Benzema hard training sessions are all detailed in this article. Let’s start with Karim Benzema’s meal plan.
Karim Benzema: Diet Plan
Here is everything you need to know about Karim Benzema’s diet plan. He adheres to the popular Calorie Controlled Diet Plan, which entails keeping track of caloric intake.
- When he wants to lose weight, he only eats one meal per day.
- Karim Benzema enjoys eating fresh and nutritious fruits.
- He also drinks orange juice on a daily basis to stay in shape.
- Karim Benzema enjoys tuna fish and avoids eating oily foods. This is about Karim Benzema’s diet plan.
Karim Benzema: Workout Routine | Fitness
Karim Benzema’s workout advice is provided below. Always eat a snack before a high-intensity workout. It will give you energy and keep your muscles from deteriorating. Make a diet plan that is effective for your body. The key to a healthy body is eating the right foods. Let’s take a look at Karim Benzema’s workout routine:
Monday and Thursday: Strength Training Workout
- G swings of 20 reps with each side, 2 Sets
- Walking knee to chest tuck of 20 reps with each side, 2 Sets
- Bodyweight reverse lunges of 10 reps with each side, 2 Sets
- Bodyweight squats of 15 reps, 2 Sets
- Rack pull of 4-6 reps, 6 Sets
- Barbell push press of 3-6 reps, 6 Sets
- Zercher squats of 4-6 reps, 6 Sets
- Chin-ups of 4-6 reps, 6 Sets
Tuesday: Conditioning Workout
- Hang clean of 10-12 reps, 3 Sets
- Burpee of 15 reps, 3 Sets
- Sprawl to pull up of 20 reps, 3 Sets
- Renegade rows of 10 reps with each side, 3 Sets
- Medicine ball slam of 20 reps, 3 Sets
- Russian twists of 10 reps with each side, 3 Sets
- Hammer and tire smash of 20 reps, 3 Sets
- Battle ropes for one minute every time, 3 Sets
More about “Karim Benzema exercise routine” is given below.
Wednesday: Cardio Workout
- Either one of these cardio exercises for 20 minutes-Skiing, Cycling, Running, sprints or burpees
Friday: Bodyweight and Conditioning Workout
- Pull-ups of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Dragon flags of 5-6 reps, 3 sets
- Wide grip press-ups of 20 reps, 3 sets
- Hanging leg raise for 1 minute every time, 3 sets
- Inverted rows of 12-15 reps, 3 sets
- Mountain climber for 1 minute every time, 3 sets
- Dips of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Alligator walk of 8 reps from each side, 3 sets
Saturday and Sunday