Kylie Jenner is one of the most famous people on the planet, with 165 million Instagram followers. She is a model, a businesswoman, and an actor who is achieving great success in her career. Jenner, Kylie Her fitness and health are maintained through exercise and a healthy diet. Kylie Jenner’s celebrity and popularity are no laughing matter. Without a doubt, she is one of the most expensive models on the planet.
Kylie Jenner’s amazing fashion line has even set a record for billion-dollar sales, making her worth a billion-dollar. While she has a busy schedule, she is very conscious of and concerned about her health.
She gained a few pounds after having a baby and worked very hard to lose them. So, let’s take a look at Kylie Jenner’s workout and diet routines for losing weight after having a baby.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
|Kylie Jenner Height||5 ft 6 inch|
|Kylie Jenner Weight||63 kg|
|Kylie Jenner Age||22 years|
Kylie Jenner: Diet Plan
Kylie Jenner’s diet focuses on eating three meals per day and drinking plenty of water.
Kylie often eats the following foods:
- Green tea
- Cold-pressed juice
When Kylie Jenner wakes up, she drinks a lot of water to start her day, and for breakfast, she enjoys avocado toast with chicken on top. In addition, the chicken she used is boiled chicken. She then finishes her breakfast with a cup of green tea.
She eats a small amount of food for lunch after completing all of her tasks. Just a salad and a glass of cold-pressed juice. This food is part of Kylie Jenner’s lunchtime menu.
She enjoys asparagus and rice with boiled chicken for dinner as the final meal of the day.
Kylie Jenner: Workout Routine
Her main goal when it came to working out was to lose the weight she had gained after the birth of her child. That’s why her workout routine consists of HIIT and mix workouts to provide her with a full-body workout that will help her lose weight and maintain her fitness.
The “Kylie Jenner Workout” includes the following exercises:
One of the most important aspects of her workout is cardio. She goes for a 15-minute cardio workout three times. Instead of running on the treadmill, she prefers to run on the Beverly Hills.
When she’s finished with that, she moves on to a body workout.
- Crunches – 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps, a great exercise to target your abs.
- Plank – 3 Sets of 1-minute hold, this one certainly activates a lot of your core muscles.
- Ball Throws – 3 sets of 20 reps, full-body workout exercise mostly focus on burning calories.
- Stability Ball Leg Curls – 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps, this exercise focuses on your body stability and balance while targeting your hamstrings.
- Wood Chops – 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps in this exercise.
- Mountain Climber – 3 sets of 20 reps, This is also a full-body workout exercise.
- Cooldown – 15 minutes of walking.
Lower Body Workout
- Side Lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps, this one is really good for your side quads.
- Forward Lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps this exercise is focused on your front quads.
- Skater Lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps again this exercise is focused on the lower body too. This is one of my favorite exercises as it helps with the balance and stability of your body.
Upper Body Workout
- Biceps Curls – 3 sets and 10 to 15 reps each set. The Biceps curls are really good exercise to pump your biceps.
- Lateral Dumbbell Raise – 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps. This exercise focuses on your shoulder or delts.
- Dumbbell Rows – 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps, the single-arm dumbbell rows are great for your lats and back.
- Lat Pulldown – 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps, again this one focuses on the back and your lats.