For those of you who are unfamiliar with Giannis Antetokounmpo, let me give you a brief introduction to him before we discuss his diet and workout routine.
On December 6, 1994, Giannis Sina Ogko Antetokounmpo was born. He is a professional basketball player from Greece. He is a member of the National Basketball Association’s Milwaukee Bucks (NBA). Antetokounmpo’s combination of speed, size, and ball-handling skills earned him the nickname “Greek Freak.” He stands about 7 feet tall.
Giannis Antetokounmpo and Mariah Riddlesprigger are currently dating. Maria was a two-year NBA apprentice after playing collegiate volleyball. Kostas, Alexis, Francis, and Thanasis are his four brothers.
Giannis Antetokounmpo is a 24-year-old basketball player. His parents were Nigerian migrants, and he witnessed them struggling to make ends meet. Antetokounmpo joined Filathilitico in 2012 and played in Greece’s second-class basketball league for him. This was the start of his career, and he quickly established himself as a capable player.
Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Exercise and Diet Plan for a Healthy Body is well-known among fitness enthusiasts, and he is known for his great physique. Let’s take a look at his workout routine and diet plan in the following sections.
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Diet Plan
Let’s take a look at Giannis Antetokounmpo’s diet. Giannis followed a high-protein, low-carb diet during his crucial training period, which was necessary for the type of workout he was doing.
He needed to lose a few pounds and increase his muscle mass. Giannis Antetokounmpo ate a lot of junk and fatty foods, but he also ate a lot of green vegetables and fruits.
Giannis Antetokounmpo will drink a protein shake before working out and keep his body hydrated throughout the day. We didn’t find Giannis Antetokounmpo’s complete diet plan, but we did discover some of his dietary secrets.
- His first meal of the day in the morning includes oatmeal, bacon, eggs, and fruits.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo eats 6 small meals throughout the day.
- He eats heavily after his workout session.
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Workout Routine
The workout routine of Giannis Antetokounmpo is quite rigorous. He maintains his physique and stamina through rigorous workouts. Giannis Antetokounmpo is obsessed with his fitness and works out for an hour twice a day to keep his body in top shape. Workout with Giannis Antetokounmpo includes:
Monday and Wednesday
Giannis Antetokounmpo workout routine: Upper body
- Neck exercises of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Standing shoulder shrug of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline press of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Incline flat bench press of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Close grip pull up of 8-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine pullover of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell lateral raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell front raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Seated cable row of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Seated cable scapular retraction of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine chest press of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline machine chest press of 10 reps, 1 set
- Lat pull down of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine overhead press of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine row of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine reverse flye of 8-10 reps, 1 set
- External rotation of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Internal rotation of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Triceps press down of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Cable curls of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Hand grippe of 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Wrist flexion of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Wrist extension of 6-8 reps, 1 set
Tuesday and Thursday Giannis Antetokounmpo workout routine: Lower body
- Dead-lift of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Squats of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Romanian deadlift of 6 reps, 2 sets
- Glute-ham raise of 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Leg press of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- One leg press of 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell step-up of 3-4 reps
- Lunges of 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl on an exercise ball of 4-8 reps, 1 set
- One leg hip extension of 6-10 reps, 1 set
- The bridge on an exercise ball of 8 reps, 1 set
- Hip abduction of 6 reps, 1 set
- Standing calf raise of 6 reps, 1 set
- Reverse crunches of 8 reps, 2 sets
- Cable side bend of 8-10 reps, 2 sets
Friday and Saturday
Giannis Antetokounmpo workout routine
- Cardio exercises like sports playing, running, etc
Giannis Antetokounmpo workout routine
- Rest day