Hello, today we’ll talk about the “JOHN WALL WORKOUT ROUTINE” and the “JOHN WALL DIET PLAN.” Let us first learn about him. John Wall was born on September 6th, 1990, in Raleigh, North Carolina, to Johnathan Hildred Wall Jr. and his mother. John is the second of three children born to Frances Pulle and John Wall Sr. in his family.
John Wall is an American professional basketball player. The Washington Magicians are a professional basketball team based in Washington, D.C. He grew up in abject poverty and was repeatedly turned down by basketball authorities, not because of his ability, but because of his obnoxious and violent behavior.
John Wall is well-known for his blistering speed and explosive athleticism. He’s been a basketball fan since he was a kid, and he used to play when he was at Gamer Magnet High School.
He attended the University of Kentucky and then the University of Kansas after graduating from high school. He was inducted into the University of Kentucky Athletics Hall of Fame for his remarkable basketball abilities. John Wall has evolved into a rising basketball star over the course of his career.
Diet Plan of John Wall
To stay in shape, John Wall eats a healthy and nutritious diet. The “John Wall diet plan” is as follows:
- He prefers a glass of fresh orange juice with a handful of strawberries, two bananas, and a peanut butter bagel for breakfast.
- A cereal and fruit bar, as well as a huge ham baguette, are included in their meal.
- He eats a handful of blackberries with Greek yogurt or cheese for an evening snack.
- Broccoli with rice and chicken are among his favorite dishes. This is all about the diet plan of John Wall.
Workout Routine of John Wall
John Wall’s fitness regimen is strenuous. He maintains his physique and stamina with rigorous workouts. Let’s look at the John Wall Workout Routine in more detail:
Monday and Wednesday John Wall Workout (Upper body)
- 6-10 reps, 1 set of neck exercises
- 6-10 reps of standing shoulder shrug, 1 set
- 3 sets of 6-8 reps incline press
- 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions on an incline flat bench press
- 8-10 reps of close grip pull ups, 1 set
- 6-10 reps on the machine, 1 set
- 6-10 repetitions of dumbbell lateral raises, 2 sets
- 2 sets of 6-10 repetitions dumbbell front raises
- 6-10 repetitions seated cable row, 1 set
- 6-10 repetitions of seated cable scapular retraction, 1 set
- 1 set of 6-10 repetitions on the machine chest press
- 1 set of 10 repetitions on an incline machine chest press
- 6-10 reps of lat pulldowns, 1 set
- 6-10 reps on a machine overhead press, 1 set
- 1 set of 6-10 repetitions on a machine row
- 8-10 reps of machine reverse flye, 1 set
- 6-10 reps of external rotation, 1 set
- 1 set of 6-8 repetitions of internal rotation
- 6-8 reps of triceps press down, 1 set
- 2 sets of 3-4 repetitions cable curls
- 2 sets of 3-4 repetitions of hand grippe
- 6-10 reps of wrist flexion, 1 set
- 6-8 reps of wrist extension, 1 set
Tuesday and Thursday John Wall Workout (Lower body)
Workout with John Wall (Lower body)
- 2 sets of 6-8 reps deadlift
- 2 sets of 6-8 rep squats
- 6 reps, 2 sets Romanian deadlift
- 2 sets of 6-10 reps glute-ham raises
- 2 sets of 6-8 reps leg press
- 6-10 reps of leg curls, 1 set
- 1 set of 6-8 repetitions of leg press
- 2 sets of 3-4 repetitions dumbbell step-ups
- 2 sets of 6-8 rep lunges
- 4-8 reps of leg curls on an exercise ball, 1 set
- 1 set of 6-10 repetitions of one leg hip extension
- 8 reps, 1 set of the bridge on an exercise ball
- 6 reps of hip abduction, 1 set
- 6 reps of standing calf raises, 1 set
- 2 sets of 8 reps reverse crunches
- 2 sets of 8-10 repetitions of cable side bend
Friday and Saturday John Wall Workout
Running, sports, and other cardio exercises
Day of rest