Hello, Philippe Coutinho’s Workout Routine And Diet Plan will be discussed. Before we get into Philippe Coutinho’s diet and workout routine, it’s important to understand who he is.
Philippe Coutinho, a passionate and enthusiastic player, was born on June 12, 1992. In the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro, he was born and raised. His country of origin is Brazil. Ze Carlos Coutinho is his father’s name, and Dona Esmeralda Coutinho is his mother’s name. He follows the Christian faith.
Philippe Coutinho Correia, better known as Philippe Coutinho, is a well-known professional footballer. He is a member of Brazil’s national team. He is a well-known Brazilian personality. He is well-known for his contributions to the professional world. He is most effective as an attacking midfielder/winger.
Philippe Coutinho is currently playing for Barcelona. He had previously represented Inter Milan and Vasco da Gama. Their shirts have a total of 14 on them. He was a member of the team in Russia for the 2018 World Cup, and he demonstrated his talent to everyone. Philippe Coutinho is married to Aine Coutinho, his girlfriend.
In 2012, they married. Philippe Coutinho Jr. and Maria Coutinho are the names of the couple’s two children. They appear to be in love with each other. The couple is frequently seen together in public. There is no indication that they are apart. They are at peace with each other.
Philippe Coutinho’s total assets, including property and income, are expected to reach $ 20 million by 2018. His current club pays him a salary of $ 5 million per year.
Workout Routine of Philippe Coutinho
Let’s start with Philippe Coutinho’s workout routine.
Monday and Thursday: Philippe Coutinho Strength Training
- G swings of 20 reps 2 sets
- Walking knee to chest tuck of 20 reps 2 sets
- Bodyweight reverse lunges of 10 reps 2 sets
- Bodyweight squats of 15 reps 2 sets
- Rack pull of 4-6 reps 6 sets
- Barbell push press of 3-6 reps 6 sets
- Zercher squats of 4-6 reps 6 sets
- Chin-ups of 4-6 reps 6 sets
- Hang clean of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Burpee of 15 reps 3 sets
- Sprawl to pull up of 20 reps 3 sets
- Renegade rows of 10 reps 3 sets
- Medicine ball slam of 20 reps 3 sets
- Russian twists of 10 reps 3 sets
- Hammer and tire smash of 20 reps 3 sets
- Battle ropes for one minute every time 3 sets
- Either one of these cardio exercises for 20 minutes-Cycling, Running, Skiing, sprints or burpees
Friday: Bodyweight and Conditioning
- Pull-ups of 6-8 reps 3 sets
- Dragon flags of 5-6 reps 3 sets
- Wide grip press-ups of 20 reps 3 sets
- Hanging leg raises for 1 minute every time 3 sets
- Inverted rows of 12-15 reps 3 sets
- Mountain climber for 1 minute every time 3 sets
- Dips of 12 reps 3 sets
- Alligator walk of 8 reps from each side 3 sets
Saturday and Sunday
Philippe Coutinho’s Nutritional Plan
Here is everything you need to know about Philippe Coutinho’s diet plan. He doesn’t eat fruit or salad, and he doesn’t drink fresh juice or Smoothies, which are his favorites. But he certainly considers what he feeds his body, and we should all do the same.
Philippe Coutinho Breakfast Meal
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg omelet with spinach and tomatoes topping
- A bowl of fresh fruit
- Toast (gluten-free).
- Late morning snack
- Fruit and Triple Berry Acai Smoothies
- Grilled salmon with lemon and cucumber curd dressing
- Brown Rice Casserole
- Boated spinach (sauce with coconut water)
- grilled chicken
- Roasted vegetables
- fruit smoothie